- Large medium format 100MP BSI CMOS sensor
- Up to 15 stops of dynamic range, 16-bit colour depth
- ISO 64 to ISO 25600
- 294 phase detection autofocus (PDAF) zones
- 5-axis 7-stop in-body image stabilisation
- Built-in 1TB SSD, with a write speed up to 2370MB/s and read speeds up to 2850MB/s2
- CFexpress Type B card slot
- 76M-dot OLED electronic viewfinder (EVF)
- 08-inch coloured top display
- High-resolution, 3.6-inch, 2.36M-dot touch and tilt screen
- Intuitive user interface with swipe and pinch touch controls
- Dual-band 2.4/5GHz Wi-Fi connection4
- USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 port
- PD 3.0 fast charging protocol
- Portable workflow with Phocus Mobile 2 support5
- Among interchangeable-lens mirrorless digital cameras with a 55mm-diameter CMOS sensor (according to a Hasselblad market survey on March 1, 2022).
- Sequential read/write measured using IOmeter 1.1 with a queue depth of 32. Set to 128KB alignment.
- When measured with a 65mm medium-format lens, X2D 100C EVF supports magnification up to 1.0x.
- Certain countries/regions cannot use a 5GHz frequency band due to legal restrictions.
- The Phocus Mobile 2 app is not currently compatible with the X2D 100C. Compatibility will be available later this year (2022). Check the app for updates. Phocus Mobile 2 requires an iPad or iPhone X or later with internal storage of 3GB (RAM) or more and an operating system of iOS 15.0 or later.
*All data and sources above are results from Hasselblad laboratories.
Inspiration in Every Detail
An unrivalled merge of form and function – The X2D 100C establishes itself as Hasselblad’s flagship mirrorless medium format camera. A 100-megapixel CMOS sensor and advancements in image quality, focusing, stabilisation, responsiveness, and storage, are built into iconic Scandinavian design. The X2D 100C combines groundbreaking engineering with a craftsman’s touch.
Utilising a 100-megapixel medium format back-side illuminated (BSI) CMOS sensor with a native ISO of 64, the X2D 100C captures life in vivid colour and exquisite detail. Over 281 trillion colours are represented with the 16-bit colour depth. This immense dimension of colour paired with 15 stops of dynamic range allows the X2D 100C to capture the subtle intricacies of highlights and shadows as they are seen in the natural world.
The Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS) optimises colours to appear as authentically as the eye perceives them. Captured without any presets – artistic visions effortlessly come to life.
PDAF FOR FAST AND ACCURATE FOCUSING
X2D 100C utilises Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) to capture fleeting moments in stunning clarity. 294 PDAF zones spread over the 100-megapixel sensor surface provide swift and accurate focusing at the press of a button.
In the Box
- X2D 100C Camera Body × 1 (Includes battery and protection cover lid.)
- 30W USB-C Charger × 1
- USB-C to USB-C Cable × 1
- Shoulder Strap × 1
- Battery Cap × 1