- The Hoya Ultraviolet UV(0) Haze HD (High Definition Glass Filter is a wise initial investment. It helps protect your valuable investment from dust, moisture and scratches, which can lead to costly repairs.
- This filter, with its hardened glass, has 4x the tensile strength of traditional filters of similar fabrication. This filter is also of great use in today’s digital market where sensors are more sensitive to reflected light. Hoya incorporates special coatings that reduce these internal reflections and, thereby, promote a clearer, brighter and sharper image.
- Key Features :
- Good choice for digital photography
- If desired it can be left on the lens at all times for protection
- Haze filters provide additional benefits of correction for Ultraviolet (UV) light which can register on film and videotape as a bluish cast and can obscure distant details
- Filter promotes the acquisition of more light for your image
- Increases sharpness
- Specification :
- Type Ultraviolet HD
- Grade Not Applicable
- Filter Factor 0
- Multi-Coated Yes
- Rotating Not Applicable
- Effect Reduces excessive blue; Cuts through haze and can improve image clarity; Protects front element of lens
- Application Digital and traditional photography; Helpful when photographing mountain and marine scenes, where increased haze threatens to make your photographs indistinct in color and clarity
- Color Temperature No Change
- Construction Glass
There are no reviews yet.