The Mini Stabilizer is light and compact, perfect for your favorite DSLR. This tool is going to greatly reduce the stress on your arm and back. With the Mini Stabilizer, you will be able to glide through the action and tighten up that shot with ease. The Quick Release Plate can accept any camera with 1/4” and 3/8”. The plate can be adjusted forwards, backwards, and left to right. There are two pairs of weights that can be removed, added, and placed where they are needed. The Mini Stabilizer’s length is 9inch (24 cm) and can be extended up to 15inch (40 cm).
- Maximum Length: Approx. 40cm / 15.7″
- Minimum Length: Approx. 24cm / 9.4″
- Mini Stabilizer can support up to 4lbs.
- Made from light weight Carbon
- Easy to install and uninstall.
- The length of the stabilizer can extend quickly for more features and functions.
- Allows high and low angle shooting.
- Height adjustment improves weight ratio and reduces the need for base weights.
- High precision bearings and low friction joints.
- Quick Release Plate, just press in the locking pin to release.
- The quick release plate can record the dynamic balance of different equipment.
- Pulling the adjusting knob can separate the quick release plate from the base.
- Counterweight plate comes complete with weights.